Get Free Recharge

Clique !!

Thursday 5 April 2012

Free Facebook Using Airtel

As we all know that fb.me is already
free with airtel..

So i hav tried to find some links wch
opens mobile fb

Zero.fb.me

0.fb.me

O.Fb.me (alphabet capital 'O')not
zero

O.facebook.com( capital alphabet)

0.facebook.com(zero number)

m.zero.facebook.com

m.facebook.us

O.facebook.us

0.facebook.us

zero.facebook.us

m.facebook.pk

like dat at last we can use any
country's short abbrevative
like .us .pk etc etc. ''
hope somethings wil works..
And ya for free gprs in airtel..
Download any handler and put
any of the above address in REAL
HOST FOR FREE GPRS!!!

And mo settings..

FOR PC
zero.fb.me.php.concealme.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger